- Surveys show people who exercise first thing are more likely to stick with their routine.
- Helps boost energy levels and wake you up.
- Air pollution and temperature are lower in the morning.
- Lunch hour worokouts boost mood / energy for the rest of the workday.
- Great opportunity to recruit a fitness buddy from work.
- Boosts metabolism before your next meal.
Late Afternoon / Evening:
- Lung capacity appears to be best during this time.
- Muscles are completely warmed up, which reduces injury risk.
- Relieves stress and promotes sounder sleep.