Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mange Your Money with Buxfer

Keeping track of your budget online is one of the most effective ways to keep your finances on track. Of course, several sites have popped up as big winners in the financial management biz, but that one that truly stands out to me is Buxfer. It simplifies the sign-up and login procedure, helps you track IOUs with friends, and shows you exactly where your money is going. Plus, its security is guaranteed and backed by McAffee. Need more info? Here's the top reasons you should use Buxfer:

  1. Sign up with your existing ID from AIM, Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and more!
  2. Stay up to date with mobile, iphone, iGoogle, and Facebook updates.
  3. Automatically update your info by linking (securely) to various accounts.
  4. Keep track of group finances (split bills, clubs, IOUs, etc.)
  5. Pay bills online in fewer steps.
  6. Download / upload from other money programs.
  7. Cheap upgrade for cash-flow projections.

1 comment:

  1. Hello "ready set life" author,

    As nosey Englishman, & blogger myself I came across your blog a little while ago...I read some very interesting and great posts so keep up the good work!!

    So I have a little offer for you....

    The company I work for would like to pay you to put a small text link to a credit card site on your blog. I have not seen any other deals already, but would love to make you an offer anyway. I'm sure we can come up with some good terms?!

    The website is called creditcardmenu.com and we will be launching a new fantastic looking credit card review and comparison service which is free to our customers; let me know your thoughts.

    So let the bartering begin??!

    Oh and keep up the great work!

    Alex Preece
    Bad with my money, great with other peoples!
    Negotiator
    (I am based in London, England so excuse the weird times you get this email!)
    Giant Investments
    E: alex.preece@giant.org.uk
    T: 01273 224002

    ReplyDelete